Check It Out!!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Patriotic Mist

Supplies Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Letter Stickers, Metal Accents, Stamp: We R Memory Keepers; Mist Inks: Ranger, Tattered Angels; Glossy Accents: Ranger;  Pens: Sakura, Stampin Up; Masks: Advantus, The Crafter's Workshop

Getting patriotic with my mists today with the 4th of July coming up soon. 

I made this layout for the We R Memory Keepers event on Scrapbook News and Review last summer.  I have to say their Yankee Doodle line is one of my favorite of all times.  So much fun to work with. 

Do you do anything special for the 4th of July?  It's so darn hot here, even at 9:00 at night,  that we don't usually venture out to brave the crowds to see fireworks, even though I love fireworks.  There's a show nearby our house and while we can't see the lower ones, we still try to catch the show from our backyard. 


***


Getting so excited, my Mists - Not Just Point & Shoot class is getting closer!  Only one week away!!  The class is filling up quickly so if you are interested in taking it grab your spot soon. 


Don't forget I'm giving away a spot, also.  Check out THIS POST to enter. 

And a couple of my good friends are also giving away chances to win.

Diana's drawing ends tonight so get on over there to comment asap!

Julie's drawing runs through July 5. 

Thanks, my Sketchy Girls, for your support!


Have a great weekend!  Try to stay cool.

♥Heidi





1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! I love love love that photo, the misting and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that TITLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this post made your day a little brighter. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!