Check It Out!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Due to Popular Demand


Do to popular demand a second Mists: Not Just Point & Shoot class has been added!!!!




Classes for the first round started yesterday and it's going well!  Whew! 

I've got a full house and it's so much fun.   I'm so excited!

If you have a bunch of mists like me and want to discover more things to do with them beyond the normal "point & shoot" you need this class!!!


***

So we started school shopping today. 

I can't believe how long the supply lists are.  This is NOT going to be cheap. 

And I'm going to have to bring everything in with me in a wagon, there's so much.  Between the two classes I have to bring in FIVE reams of copy paper alone!!

***

Hope you are having a great weekend and staying cool. 


♥Heidi


1 comment:

I hope this post made your day a little brighter. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!